Sorry, no listings were found.
I am selling this brand new men’s snowboard made my MNMNT (Monument). MNMNT is known for their unique art boards and this one is extra awesome!
– Never used or had bindings attached
– One of a kind, as far as I know. I was unable to find any images of this board online
– The koi fish graphic on the top is a very unique watercolor-painted style
– See company details here: http://mnmnt.com/
This board was a gift from the founder of MNMNT. These boards usually retail for $230 – $400. I am selling for $150 OBO.
Note: I can ship if needed.
No views yet
I am selling a women’s Burton Feelgood board and the attached Burton Cartel EST bindings. Note that this is a channel board and these are channel bindings. I’m selling because after a few years in denial, I realize I won’t get much use out of this in sunny San Diego.
– Board & bindings were used just once (powder, no rocks) in 2009. They have been carefully stored since then.
– Excellent condition, with very few minor nicks from the single use
– Board is 144cm
– Bindings are size small (boot size 6 – 8)
– DC stomp pad is affixed
I purchased the board new in 2009 for $440 and the bindings new in 2009 for $180, making the total set $620.
I am selling the set (no separates) for $250 due to the age of the board, and the one-time use. I’ll be sad to see this board go but I hope it goes to someone who will be able to ride it often!
If you’re interested, make me an offer! Thanks for reading.
No views yet