Selling your boards and gear is easy and FREE on BoardRecycler.com.
New User Registration:
- Click “Register” on top right.
- Create username and fill out email address. An email will be sent to you with a password.
- Login to BoardRecycler.com with username and password.
Now you’re registered and can post a classified!
Login and click “My Dashboard“ (top right) to manage your ads and edit your profile page.
Creating a Classified:
- Click the big “Post a FREE ad!” button
- Select a category from the drop down (Surfboards, Skateboards, etc).
- Fill out the form (title, price, location, etc).
- Browse and upload images (be sure to save your images properly, see below)
- Click submit!
Now you have a live Classified!
- Use your image editing software (photoshop, paint, etc.) to resize images
- Make sure image mode is RGB (not CMYK or grayscale)
- Set resolution to 72 dpi (dots per inch/ pixels per inch)
- Set the width no greater than 800 pixels, and height no greater than 800 pixels (roughly 400 x 600 pixels is a good size to shoot for)
- Save a copy of the image as a jpeg (compression at 70%-80% is recommended)
Now you’re ready to upload your images to BoardRecycler.com!
- Deal locally with people you can meet in person.
- Never wire funds via western union, moneygram, or any other wire service – anyone who asks you to do so is likely a scammer.
- Fake cashier’s checks and money orders are common, and banks will cash them and then hold you responsible when the fake is discovered weeks later.
- BoardRecycler.com is not involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, guarantee transactions, or offer “buyer protection” or “seller certification.”
- Never give out financial info (bank account number, social security number, eBay/PayPal info, etc.)
- Avoid deals involving shipping.